Thursday, July 21, 2011

Appraciating the wonders of little wonderful things in the midst of the hectic J1 life

All these things that's happening around me when I was happily typing away in front of my keyboard

Someone staying back in college for sports training
Some cat got bitten by ants
A young girl tying up her loosen shoe lace
and another one probably enjoying chips on her desk after 3 hours of mugging.
Some bottle of 100 plus got into a package to be delivered.
Some silly guy poured coffee over the table
Some...................Ok I run out of list, temporarily.
......................................................................................................................................................

You get the idea. Randomness.

Randomness is not a good thing entirely, but it is not a bad thing.

Reasons for why it is not a good thing
1. It makes your points in GP essays vague
2. Some markers are too dumb to read between the lines and appreciate randomness
3. Random jokes make othere shiver, and yet it is a good thing cos' it lowers the Earth's temperature (I'm gonna include this in the later part of this post, T-HEE)
4. People tend NOT to give you the reaction you so want them to, and THAT LOOK.
5. And sometimes, just sometimes, random people are being labelled as dorks.

and Here's the list I very much prefer more.

The awesome litany of reasons why being random is super duper fun!!
1. Randomness lowers down the Earth temperature (refer above statement)
2. Super lame jokes make me laugh without a reason, and it is fun replying people " I HASN'T A SINGLE DAMN IDEA!!" when people ask you why u laugh, and when they give you THE LOOK.
3. Funny people are random, and random people are funny.
4. Random people are smart, and smart people are the most random bunch of people on Earth I've met.
5. They just make you smile and laugh, whole-heartedly, without you expecting it.
6. You got a chance to give those random peeps THE LOOK, and Laugh your head out after that. (I don't understand why people need to laugh their arses off but head seems fine to me, after all the mouth has a smaller proximity to the head)
7. Well, you can write about anything you want, anytime, anywhere! Even when you're on some escalator carrying groceries with your both hands, you'll be random enough to pen some ideas in some corner of your brain.
8. Because being random is being me.
9. Being random makes a person stop, listen, think and feel. Most people I know jump into conclusions faster than the speed of an airplane, before others have the chance to finish their sentence. That is how random people tend to create the most incredible ideas and inventions in the world.
10. sometimes random people are just too lazy to categorize their stuff
11. Randomness is part of creation, just as failure is part of success
12. Random people hate unexplained, authoritative rules. They just hate the idea of having rules in the first place. I understand the important of rules, but, hey, some of them are really redundant.
13. They see the link, the connection to every single thing around them. The awareness, which many do not possess, honestly, has make dreams after dreams into realities.

Which I randomly want to add in two points to the previous list :
6. Because the lack of randomness has wreck dreams which could very well be a reality.
7. Because, un-random people are dead boring people to be around (Only 1% of the people I falls in this category)

Let's count how many people we meet in life that is random enough to notice the subtle yet beautiful events around them. (tiny things often are..just look at me XD)

I myself, having a radar for randomness enough to say that... most of the people I met,

ARE RANDOM ENOUGH TO BE AWESOME :)


(teehee)

No comments:

Post a Comment