Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The simple things amidst the complexity of life

I once was told
life's greatest gifts come in the most unexpexted ways
I tend to anticipate, plan, scheme, or even dream
but never was satisfied.

Is this what I really need? Or is this only what I want, and never meant to me mine?

Life's greatest girfts, indeed, are presented in the most unexpected ways that we may never imagine.

I had been craving for chocolate since last month, eating different brands of chocolate never satisfy me. I chose to avoid eating those guilty chocolates when my weight meter shoot up.
But still, I kept dreaming of chocolates, every now and then seeing those bastards wrapped in beautiful wrappers from afar.
Well my empty money pockets indeed helped a lot throughout this agonizing...mission.

*******************************************************************

My friend, who had returned from home, Bali, she gave me a biscuit,
somehow it looked a bit like..those biscuits in Ipoh, Heong Pieh. XD
Thanking here mindlessly, I tucked it away, and it joined the mess and books on my table.

Funny, how your tummy rumbles in the middle of the night, and NO
No mamak stalls around, no mamak kaki-s, NO BREAKING OF CURFEW
Hah! That Bali biscuit!

*took a bite*
ZOMG CHOCOLATE INSIDEE <3 :DDD

*****************************************************************************

Funny how frustrating it was for me to find the right kind of chocolate for my gluttonous tummy
when
one truly satisfying moment came on a faithful, tummy-rumbling night.

I find it hard to forget the simple joys like this, and decided to spread it, my first baby step is to post it in this bloggie.
Simple joys, they really do exist, don't they??

I'm keeping my tomorrow as a surprise, then *wink*


=D

No comments:

Post a Comment