Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Reasons---or excuses

Yes, your favourite line. Unfortunately, you know neither.

Been some time since I last saw you, friend. Heard a lot about you, and me, too, in school.
Yes, you.

I cannot simply deny the fact that you are a smart person. Manipulative and loquacious--
Kudos to the denigration : it seems like a lot of them has bought your story.
We're not as foolish as you think.

"Last badge's EXCOs are just useless. Well, ynnow, they have loads of conflicts with me, that's why I hold no posts."
"This GYLS Report 2010? I did that all alone. No one from the last badge has helped me"
"See this awesome Itouch? I got this in 2009 as Leader of the Week"

Lies, lies, and lies.

Such a shame that you are aware of the presence of integrity while spinning calumnies after calumnies. Well, I have no idea if you apprehend the whole idea of integrity. HAHA, yes no maybe--once again, your favourite tag line.

Looking at all your lies--your target is me. Not the EXCOs for PPS 2010, not us who went to GYLS 2010 and tasked to do the report together, nor the fabricated story of being the Leader of the Week.

Remonstrating me while obliquely making others believe that you are better.

Grow up.

You think being an iconoclast is idiosyncratic, you believe that by telling stories you're going to dampen my spirits, spoil my reputation;

you think by being this : you'll be happy while gaining pre-eminence.

Grow up.

And for those, those whom we trusted and had faith in, and who listened and whimsically changes your minds as easily as how she snaps her fingers---I am disappointed but not surprised.

I am not here to start a war, nor am I here to disregard you as a genius in schemes, having a bifurcate face and your well-hidden superficiality. And I'm not here to reveal the truth--we swore that it'll be confidential during every interview. And confidential it is.

All these started with you not getting the award in GYLS 2009 and a phone call from me to join PPS.

I do not want to blame you for being vindictive and revengeful. After all, that's how you make friends and divide the world into right or wrong, black and white, good and bad.

I wish you good luck in your life after secondary school, and please----

Grow up.

Signed, Your disappointed nemesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment