Monday, May 30, 2011

Tales from Bubble Tea-s

I like Bubble Tea.

In fact, me and my roomie share the same passion : the loyal love for bubble tea. Mind you, she has been addicted for the pass 4 years, and for me, well, only recently, not yet an amateur like her.

The cheapest one we can get here, hmm, is about $1.30, and some cost more, some even have their own franchise brand. The one we're really, really attached with is the one in Parkway.
*Ipoh's bubble tea costs RM2 each, if you're talking about that shops opposite my Secondary School*

So there it goes, if you go to Parkway, buy me one bubble tea kay? Deal.

Sometimes I like bringing home the two cups, sometimes finishing mine before returning. But one difference between me and her is : I always, always finish my bubble tea first before her.

Which leads me to a thought in my head, sigh, here goes another S1.30 in 5 minutes. Mind you, hers can last for one whole hour.

And sometimes I wonder, how many things in life I had not savour, really taste what's inside, and taken for granted.
Countless, once again. Like the flowers being bought, given and thrown away when they withered.

.....................................
But still, bubble tea rocks when u drink it illegally on buses. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment