Sunday, May 2, 2010

Old Diaries. What a Nostalgia.

well i was bored after doing some spring cleaning
though its quite close to summer now.
btw we dont have four seasons in Msia. I call it spring cleaning cos this's the 1st time i clear (almost) all rubbish on my desk. HAVE TO. need to create a conductive environment for me to study.
exam's near, HELLO.

ok, so back to my diary. OLD DIARY. when i was bout 13 to 14 years to.
{  MAAAN. look at my handwriting! look at my grammar!! What's that?? oh my i was so childish!!!  }

the point is, I suddenly realized I've grown so much. I havent written diaries for one year, when i was 15.
maybe this is what make life wonderful. looking back and seeing all the mistakes you've made, learnt from it, bouncing back, getting up.
all the good old stories are now history. and whether it repeats or not, it depends on us. O, what a life!!

i think i should keep track on what i do everyday from now. maybe after years and years later, when i read back all my scribblings i'll realized that what i've gone through is another learning process and I've grown up, a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment