Saturday, November 21, 2009

Randomness

i cant abandon my blog
no, not yet.
yeah. so. erm.
a bit of random ideas flowing out and, it was, uh. RANDOM.(yeah what else?)
so. *clear throat*

I've learnt the most important lesson from 2 amazing individuals.
*drum roll*

1. Chong Hui Ting
2. Loh Sook Peng

one thing they have in common : they make friends with random people. (randomness AGAIN huh)
uhm, no just like any Random peeps, but at least they dont carry stereotypes around. thats why they are always so HAPPY. i mean, really HAPPY.
i dont know why, but being around these people makes you NOT SO TIRED after all. they give you FULL, 100% energy. i like being with them. i LOVE being with them. in fact i love being with all my friends. TAHEEEHAHAHH

so, uhm, i love my friends, no matter who and where they come from. I LOVE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment