Friday, July 17, 2009

14-7-2009

ERHERM
...................................................................
ya.....ya... thats a lame title


anyway, haf=ta thank some of the REALLY SPEACIAL people here for making that day the MOST memorable day in my life (sort of, if my memory does not stop functioning la...)


oh ya and forgot to tell you guys, i've just celebrated my 3RD BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

1. 4s5 classmates for singing a "HAPPY-BIRTHDAY-SONG-FOR-LI-SHING-ONLY" song in 3 languages. and an extra treat from yiwen, bee chian, ah pe, yee li and hui ting. a korean version hahahhh.



2. MICHELLE LIAN for her card and the lunch. DURIAN RUNTUH!!! Mmmmhhh.... (advertising here:her father is a reallyyyy great cook.. ahhh the aroma waffled past my nostrils again) *great imagination from a high time dreamer*



I LOVE YA MICHELLEEEE~


3. the 3P6-Tiess and the others who never forget their old limpeh here..
thanks for the birthday wish!!!

4. AH PE and JIA WEN for the... hehe... STICKERS =P
(told ya i'm still three...)

5. Mr and Mrs Boss, Orang Utan, Jia xin, Yie Ling, Wai Teng, Kar Yee, Jun Ting couple and Judith for this.....



TAAAAA-----DAHHHHHHH
(jud gave me in one of the tutions classes we attended.i was like"whatis the time now?i wanna go home rite now... )
and end up dreaming of MJ troughout the class

6. My family
told them not to buy a cake for me, but they did anyway (aww..... touchy touchy)
*but the cake tasted awful.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*memory failure*
this authors age is unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment